The folk from SCOTUS blog were blogging live from the US Supreme Court this morning. The court published decisions for four cases today, but not Bilski. The next date for publishing decisions is May 24th. (see When to expect Bilski)
While waiting for Bilski, I’ve been working on a number of articles about other US court cases. Help welcome:
- Case law in the USA
- Help would be particularly useful with gathering info about what I’ve listed as possibly interesting cases – links to the rulings and analysis needed.
- US Supreme Court
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Court cases and litigation
- Bilski v. Kappos (2010, USA)
- Patent Absurdity
- Quanta v. LGE (2008, USA) (which explains Patent exhaustion, but I can’t yet see how that works with software ideas)
en.swpat.org is a publicly editable wiki and help is always welcome.