The deadline for the Israeli patent office’s consultation on software patents is February 15th. Some of the links on the patent office’s website have changed, so I’ll make a list below of current and useful links.
If you know other useful links, please leave a comment.
- swpat.org’s wiki page on Israel
- A blog entry which mentions that Feb 15th deadline and the email address to send letters to
- Blog entry with many useful links from Hamakor.
- Here’s a list of articles by Timothy B. Lee. Lee highlights many problems caused by software patents in the USA, which might give useful examples for consultation letters.
- A presentation by the IPO about their history of rejecting software patents (May 2009?)
- A May 2008 document by Hausman – he’s unhappy about software developers being safe from patents, but this document does contain interesting facts
- Blog post about a recent roundtable discussion
- Other news.swpat.org stories about Israel.